Beneficial Features of Vertical Stainless Boot Rack Storage
These commercial boot storage racks have been a popular choice for high-volume storage in commercial areas. The following features of these boot storage racks have contributed to their easy acceptance.
- Stainless steel construction of these booths makes them durable, yet lightweight.
- Moisture resistant powder coated finish on stainless steel makes these racks long-lasting.
- Like all other Rakabot storage racks, these vertical stainless boot rack storage units are designed following Rakabot’s technology.
- This patented technology features V-shape shelves, which allow soles to dry and drain water by gravity into removable and easy-to-clean buckets.
- The shelves are ribs free, which makes them easy to clean as well as stack boots and shoes without drippings.
- These metal boot racks are adorned with silver shelves with black or white panels, which makes them an easy fit for décor in any commercial area.
- Our collection features boot rack storage with 2, 3, 4,5 and 6 silver tiers.
- The shelves come available in standard width of 19” (2 pairs), 28.5” (3 pairs), 38”(4 pairs) and 46.5” (5 pairs).
- The 46.5” wide boot rack with two silver tier booths can hold ten pairs, three tiers up to fifteen pairs, four tiers up to twenty pairs, and five tiers up to twenty-five pairs.
- They are equipped with standard levelers, which assure utmost security and allow rack stability on both even and uneven flooring.
- We can provide an optional roller coaster kit or draining pipes or both for additional security.
All commercial boot racks displayed on this page are available in stock and are a part of our ready-to-ship inventory. We have the capability to produce a thousand units per month and ship them anywhere in Canada and the US. Order your vertical stainless boot rack storage unit today!